[ANSTHRLD] July Gazette deadline & stuff

jds at randomgang.com jds at randomgang.com
Tue Jun 25 10:54:10 PDT 2002

It's the 25th of the month, and so the deadline for submissions for the
Gazette looms nigh.  If you've anything for the July issue, please get it to
me quicker than usual, so I might have it done *before* the symposium on the
6th, hint hint.

Those getting print copies, who will be at the symposium, will get theirs
hand-delivered (yay, no chance for the post office to mangle it). For those
who don't have get print copies, you'll get a chance to SEE the difference in
quality and surely you'll decide to purchase a subscription for the rest of
the year. You will, won't you?  Only $6 for the rest of 2002... and if you let
me know in advance that you'll be bringing money, I'll be sure to have your
very own copy of the July issue printed out.  (Otherwise I'll send one in the
mail on the Monday or Tuesday following.)

-Emma
Obelisk

--
Jennifer Smith