[ANSTHRLD] Don't use these books

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Thu Jun 27 08:55:24 PDT 2002

Magnus, thank you for the reminder and the info.

Magnus / "doug bell" <magnus77840 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> For web pages to avoid see the list at:
> http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/arval/badpages.shtml

A nuance nit: I would write "The following page lists some factors to
beware and gives opinions on some bad Web sites".  Arval's page is not
an "officially blessed" list eo nomine.  On the other hand, Arval did
play in the CoA for years (though he's doing S. Gabriel now) and bad
research is bad research, so I put a great amount of credence in his
listing.  I certainly like his list of evaluation criteria, danger
signs of a Web site.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)