[ANSTHRLD] Can someone conflict check this

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Tue Jun 4 15:34:33 PDT 2002

Lisabetta proposed "Purpure on a pile argent a rose purpure barbed & seeded
Or"

Um...this was the proposed blazon to which there was a conflict "'Purpure,
on a pile argent two sprigs of laurel proper." - Found by Emma

Why not just invert the pile (basically rotate the original badge 180
degrees)?  That would give you 1 CD for a change of position for the pile,
and 1 CD for the tertiary (for type and number).  Wouldn't it?

In service,
Alden

PS - This month I celebrate my 1 year anniversary as Bordure.
Weeeeee.......