[ANSTHRLD] Gazette notice and other news

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org
Fri Jun 7 16:47:07 PDT 2002

Alden said:
> I tried opening the Gazette issue, but it seems to have an error.  Is
anyone
> else getting this problem, or is it just me?

I noticed it was opening with glacial slowness, so I right-clicked on the
link and selected "Save Target As" to save it to my local computer, where I
was easily able to open and read the whole document.

You may just be seeing very high demand on that server at the moment - I'd
suggest that you either download it and read it locally or wait a bit to try
again.

::GUNNVOR::