[ANSTHRLD] 'stooping' versus 'rising, wings elevated and addorsed'

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Tue Jun 18 11:29:14 PDT 2002

Blaise de Cormeilles <blaise at s-gabriel.org> wrote:
> > 1990s.  Probably there was an errata letter (Herveus had to get
> > that correction SOMEWHERE)
>
> Well, Iulstan, at that point...

Herveus, at this point, I believe.  My oanda file at work was from
9/01 and I didn't see any reblazon, so I was about to reply to Borek
"what the heck are you talking about?", when I decided to download the
latest version and check, and lo and behold it was there.  I don't
*think* I missed it in the previous version, but I don't have it any
more to check.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't mentioned in LoARs of late,
and that wouldn't explain the reblazon date anyway.

    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)