[ANSTHRLD] Any more commentary - May?

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 04:01:33 PDT 2002

Estrill, please take Stargate off the "expected commentary" list for now, if
you haven't already.  The group has dispersed into other directions --
helping Cahira with the Asterisk office, taking the herald's office for local
groups, etc. etc.  I'm pleased with what they've learned about heraldry and
what they've chosen to do, but I have to find some new victims --- uh, make
that "interested people" -- before I can reactivate the group.

Kathri