[ANSTHRLD] Fimbriation Question

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Mon Jun 24 17:04:06 PDT 2002

> I would beg to differ on a 'Cross of Jerusalem' being anything close to a 'Cross Barby'. The Potenty ends of a 'Cross of Jerusalem' have a much greater weight visually than the 'Cross Barby' and also has the four crosslets.

Indeed, but each has proportonal similarities and honestly, I'd consider
the all-right-angles of the cross potent to, if anything, be simpler than
the changing angles of a cross barby.  Either way, they're each crosses
with complex ends to the arms and in that way are, indeed, similar.

- Teceangl
--
  A knowledge of Sanskrit is of little use to a man trapped in a sewer.