[ANSTHRLD] Re: +AFs-ANSTHRLD+AF0- Re: +AFs-ANSTHRLD+AF0- Stars

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Mar 9 11:11:10 PST 2002

Your example of a group using a non registered name is a bad one.  Unless
it's changed before a group can become a full shire, etc. they must have a
registered name.  Plus those things receive allot of attention by the local
and regional folks.

In addition you are wrong on my desire to cause Francois and Mari to get
abused.  I have no personal feels either way for them.  I do have a growing
desire to see this award passed.

We aren't talking about a little booboo that happened yesterday.  This has
been going on for twelve years!!  Many of those 239 came from Middleford.

If there are other such long standing "mistakes" out there, I'd have no
problem with "grandfathering" them with a notation "not to be used as a
bases for passing future submissions."  A little more Creative and a little
less Compulsive would be a good thing here, I think.

You weren't at Round Table.  The whole room told Francois to pass it.  This
isn't some boohoos for somebody's badge not passing.  It's the recognition
of this Kingdom's future were talking about.

BTW, I guess it would have been better if it hadn't been submitted.  While
it say they must be passed, I didn't see mention of a time frame for action.
:)

Gilli