[ANSTHRLD] Stars, Rising

Tim McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Sat Mar 9 11:47:38 PST 2002

I have been more flippant about aspects of the issue than I should
have been.  I'm sorry if I've caused pain or offence.

The issue itself I've mostly treated seriously.  A name has been used
for years and it is not registerable with the current rules and
standards.  However, I can think of no way to pass it without
- documentation that has not yet been presented
or
- making an exception that would be unfair to other submitters in
  similar situations, or removing most or all standards.

Please note that the purpose of the award has not been returned, and
the awards themselves are not affected except in what they're called.
Ansteorra can find another name for it.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;