[ANSTHRLD] Unicorn conflict check

PKieferjr@aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 22:18:48 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/31/02 12:58:14 PM Central Standard Time,
simone at elfsea.net writes:

> Or, a unicorn sable, three roses purpur barbed and seeded proper.
>
> I think this one is clear the closest I found was
>
> Or a unicorn contourny sable and in chief three quarterfoils vert.

I see one CD for posture change of the unicorn, one for change of the color
of the plants and maybe one for the position change of the plants.  Looks
clear to me either way.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden          Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.
Halbard Pursuivant                      Taxman, nice guy, Longhorn and other
things.
Barony of Bryn Gwlad                 pkieferjr at aol.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra                 "A Smith-and-Wesson beats five aces."