[ANSTHRLD] New Star Principal Herald

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Mon Mar 4 04:54:02 PST 2002

Howdy all

This past weekend Their Royal Majesties, the Laurel Sovereign of Arms
and myself interveiwed the three prospective candidates. After
deliberating over night, TRM's Aaron and Britta made Their decision and
announced on Sunday.

It is with great pride that my Emergency Deputy, HL Rosalia O Brogan,
was annouced as the next Star Principal Herald. The change of office
will take place with ceremony at Elfsea Springfaire. Everyone please
come and wish HL Rosalia success in her new office (Sucker!!!!) and come
party with me as it will be the first time in 6+ years I will not be in
an heraldic office or for that matter any office :D

I look forward to the rest.

See everyone at Gulf Wars

Baron Borek
Lame Duck SPH