[ANSTHRLD] Stars

tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net
Fri Mar 8 12:27:10 PST 2002

Hi! Heres what I have... Dates may be off, I'm still looking, I have copies of BS,
with holes, back to some issues of the Sable Star, and all the minuets and all the
gazettes with very few holes... I believe the order is right, worked as a scribe,
herald, or both in some capacity under all of them up to Francois...:-)...'Stacia

Aureliane Rhioghail                            Jan '79-Jul '82
Anebairn MacPharlaine of Arrochar  Aug '92-Dec '85
Sovany Barcsi Janos                         Jan '86-Jan '87
Aureliane Rioghail                             Mar '87-Jun '87
Adelicia of Gilwell                             Jul '87-Mar '88
Da'ud ibn Auda
Tadhg Liath of Duncairn
Dathi O'Cooney
Richard Silverdawn
Arenvald Kief of Kiersted                  Jul '94-Jan '96
Tostig Logiosophi                              Jan '96-Jan '97
Donal O'Dochartaigh                         Jan '97-Jan '99
Francois la Flamme
Borek Vitalalievich Volkov
Rosalia O Brogan