[ANSTHRLD] Rising Star Award

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Sun Mar 10 08:41:29 PST 2002

Greetings,
	I have been asked to co-ordinate the efforts to have Rising Star
registered. There are already several people working on research and
documentation. This is not going to happen overnight and I feel that Daniel
has adequately explained the reasons for the return. I have already asked
for anyone that is researching to contact me and have been contacted by at
least 3 people doing the research. It is my opinion that we have said enough
on the subject at this time and any further discussion should be taken off
of the list. If anyone wishes to know the status of the research, you may
contact me at the e-mail address below.

In service,

Eirik Halfdanarson
Arbalest Herald