[ANSTHRLD] conflict checking

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 12:05:59 PST 2002

 Ah crud.  Now I'm afraid to find out what submissions and commentary's going to be like when I move to the Western Seas this summer.
Andre
  "C. L. Ward" <gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org> wrote: > (Tell the rest of the Wreath Staff, Tec: if the pesky are too big for An
Tir,
> just send 'em to Ansteorra!)

Oh, no you don't! For decades the *correct* practice is that outlaws are
sent *west*. So now we're really doing much better - those of you on the
west coast need to continue the practice, but add a millstone to the
outlaw's equipage. About 50 miles should prevent the ability to swim back.

::GUNNORA::

"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger