[ANSTHRLD] Got Room?

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Mon Mar 25 13:32:18 PST 2002

>Does Ansteorra have room for another onomastic herald?
>
>I just got word that Don/Ottavio and I will be moving back to Ansteorra
>(Bjornsborg/Fort Sam Houston) this summer.

Woo, hoo!  Yippie!

(Mari bounces up & down with joy.)

That's 10 minutes from where I grew up - my old stomping ground.  So, will
you house hunt, live on base, or what?

And just think, you'll be about an hour and a half from the Pelican
decision meetings if you feel like dropping in.  As I've said before,
they're open meetings and anyone is welcome.  However, they move pretty
fast out of necessity due to the number of items.

Mari
(cringing at just the thought of dealing with _17_ LoIs next month!)