[ANSTHRLD] per fess embattled triangle issuant

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 15:03:42 PST 2002

>per fess embattled gules and azure a triangle issuant
>from the line of division Or
>
>Is a triangle substantially different from a mountain??

A triangle is a geometric figure used as a primary charge
in this example.

By precedent I believe a mountain was declared a peripheral ordinary.  If
you can find that precedent
then use it to thwack the heralds with it.  Right now
my eyes are blurring from all the recent reading.

Does anyone else find that triangle peeking out from
behind the wall to be odd in an undefinable sort of way?

Magnus von Lubeck