[ANSTHRLD] Bloodstone

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Tue Mar 12 09:46:14 PST 2002

Eirik wrote:
> He is also Orle and does CoA commentary, although that's been only
> since he stepped down as Armillary.

*slaps forehead* Of course.  I forgot that.  At least the Laurel
office has gotten at least two LoCs from Magnus, as best I recall (at
least one: Mari listed him on the tracking chart as Armillary and I
saved it as Orle, and I almost had a heart attack when I thought I was
missing an LoC the night before a Pelican QoA meeting), and I'm
certain Magnus will take the roster out of the ... not the most recent
LoAR, I think, but the one before? ... and re-check his mailing labels
against it.

Daniel "'Subtlety' is my middle name" de Lincolia ... wait, that means
that "'"Subtlety" is my middle name'" is my middle name ...
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)