[ANSTHRLD] Bloodstone

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Mon Mar 18 09:26:24 PST 2002

>> He is also Orle and does CoA commentary, although that's been only
>> since he stepped down as Armillary.

>certain Magnus will take the roster out of the ... not the most recent
>LoAR, I think, but the one before? ... and re-check his mailing labels
>against it.

I'm just back from Gulf Wars and am digging out my email with a REALLY big
shovel.

Two bits of info on this:

- I still have LoCs from my tenure as Orle that I need to get to Estencele
for the web page (It's on my list of things to do, but LoAR stuff comes way
ahead of it)

- Magnus's LoCs as Orle are in the SquidPak (as mine were - I am SOOOOOOO
glad Ansteorra got in on that mailing!)

Mari
(going back to do more shovelling...)