[ANSTHRLD] Administrivia

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Wed May 29 12:19:39 PDT 2002

A couple of notes on how the heralds list is set up:

1. In order to help in the great war to deflect spam, the heralds list, among
others, is set up to not automatically send along mail with a large number
of recipients in the header, but instead pend it for my approval.

2. I am old and slow.

Conclusion: While I suppose it may be necessary sometimes to send mail to
heralds along with an enormous number of other recipients, it won't get your
mail out in a hurry.  Please be aware of this.

Chandra
Estencele

--
Lord Chandranath <chandra at plumes.org>, Insegnante of Mooneschadowe
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."