[ANSTHRLD] Name Questions

Kitanya kitanya at swbell.net
Thu May 30 12:06:07 PDT 2002

Hello all,

I am currently working on my name for submission, and I *think* I have it down.  The name is Kat'ryna Spitomirovicha, a 14th century Russian girl's name.
All of my documentation comes from 'A Dictionary of Period Russian Names' by Paul Wickendon of Thanet at http://www.sca.org/heraldry/paul/ka.html and http://www.sca.org/heraldry/paul/ka.html specifically.  All of the name construction comes from his guide to Russian naming conventions at http://www.sca.org/heraldry/paul/zgrammar.html.

I (think) that I have constructed the name properly, but any comments you have would be greatly appreciated!

Kat'ryna Spitomirovicha
otherwise known as
Kitty