[ANSTHRLD] Asterisk?

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Sat May 4 15:10:25 PDT 2002

> No, that is just playful fun... Not very nice would be Star announcing they are going to re-org the CoH in favor of the model Tec works under.  And then dismiss all of the deputies, etc and give you the resulting office. ;)

Timothy, we all started where I'm at and built from there.
I'm just the one doing the building in An Tir.  It's not all that hard a
job because although I have few deputies (one writes the Internal Letter,
the other puts it on the web) at this time, I've a host of kingdom staff
heralds who can and will step in anytime and lend a hand and expertise
(several have held this job) and even more pursuivants at large who are
willing to facilitate my job and will happily stuff envelopes, file, sort,
etc.

- Teceangl
--
  A knowledge of Sanskrit is of little use to a man trapped in a sewer.