[ANSTHRLD] Re: Name - Clare Wynters - Doc Request

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Tue May 21 13:17:53 PDT 2002

Found Clare in Talan Gwynek's article in Saint Gabriel, Feminine Given Names
in A Dictionary of English Surnames - Section 1250 to 1450, C-E. URL is:
http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/talan/reaney/index_mid2.html

Any arguments on passability?

Elysia

(who figured that Reaney's Dictionary of English Surnames would be more than
sufficient to cover Wynters, but wasn't sure about the first name... and
sent the email out too fast the first time)