[ANSTHRLD] Renewing the River's Run device question

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Tue Nov 5 05:55:25 PST 2002

Phaedra,

Your group name and device were found in the packet that went to the new
group coordinator.  It is my understanding that they have been forwarded
to the appropriate herald to begin the process for approval.  Once
published in the herald's newsletter (Gazette), commentary on the
submission will begin.  Submissions received by Nov. 15 will be in the
December Gazette so there may not be much commentary that you see until
then.

Seigneur Etienne
Nordsteorra Herald