[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check Request

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Tue Nov 5 08:10:59 PST 2002

I'm home sick so I actually have time to check.

Possible conflict:
Learen von Meissen
The following badge associated with this name was registered in May of
1982 (via Atlantia):
Sable, an ermine statant erect ermine maintaining and playing upon an
alto shawm Or.

You get one CD for the change of color in the ermine/weasel/ferret
critter but I don't think you'd get one for the maintained musical
instrument.  On the other hand, it is from 1982 and the musical
instrument may in fact be a misblazoned sustained charge which would
give it the second CD.  Rampant vs. statant erect would give you the
second CD vs. this, I believe.

Possible conflict:
Perygen Northymbr
Either the name or the following device associated it (or both) were
registered in March of 1978:
Sable, an otter [Enhydra lutra] sejant reguardant argent holding
bendwise a felling-axe argent hilted proper.

Same field, same primary charge tincture, axe is worthless unless
sustained but misblazoned.  Sejant reguardant vs. rampant should be a
CD.  I don't know if Sejant regardant would CD from sejant erect.

Etienne