[ANSTHRLD] bodkins

Mor ingen Cathail morcathail at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 12:10:46 PST 2002

I believe an arrowhead is an arrowhead is an arrowhead, and the drawing of its
style is artistic license...
Looking in the Ordinary an arrow head is an arrow notch is a pheon can also be a
"head - weapon".
broadarrows, pheons, arrowheads, Japanese arrow notches (1986) were all listed
possibly an axe head, boarspear head, halberd head, spearhead could conflict

Hopefully this helps...

YIS,
Mór