[ANSTHRLD] Populace badge?

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Nov 26 19:09:06 PST 2002

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 07:14:52PM -0500, tmcd at panix.com wrote:
> Obviously I need to open my eyes more.  Do Ansteorrans
> use a populace badge of any sort, and if so, what?
> Yes, I know that there's the registered ensign, but
> do people actually use it?

The registered ensign, if memory serves (and yes I'm too lazy to go look
it up properly), is "Or, a star of 5 greater and 5 lesser points sable
and a bordure sable".  I've more commonly seen people just slapping a
"Ansteorran star" onto any gold background and calling it a day,
although the LionDragon Guard tabards that Mooneschadowe makes do use
the proper ensign on the back.  Their current shields, however, do not
have the bordure (and also add the tabard-front design, which is
irrelevant to this discussion).

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith