[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check

Jim Trigg blaise at s-gabriel.org
Thu Nov 7 08:31:52 PST 2002

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 07:02:00AM -0600, Kitty O'Neal wrote:

> I'm trying and having very limited luck looking in the O&A, and was
> wondering, can someone look for conflict with 'gules ermined Or'?

There is a stylistic problem with this -- the Society refuses to register
plain tinctures as armory (although it protects two as important non-SCA
armory/flags).

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN