[ANSTHRLD] bodkins

Mor ingen Cathail morcathail at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 08:51:43 PST 2002

Some Documentation of bodkins used in period:

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/terrace/qq53/page6.htm (no bibliogrpahy)

Roger Ascham. Toxophilus, Reprited by Scholarly Press, Inc, 22929 Industrial
Drive East, St. Clair Shores, Michigan 48080, 1545.
Adrian Eliot Hodgkin. The Archer's Craft. Faber and Faber Limited, 24 Russell
Square, London, 1951.

London Museum. Medieval Catalogue. \newblock HMSO Books, London, 1967.

Margaret Rule. The Mary Rose: the excavation and raising of Henry VIII's
flagship. HMSO Books, London, 1982.

http://www.regia.org/bow.htm (Regia Anglorum is another medieval reinactment
group)

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/paradoxes.html (Online transcription of "Paradonxes
of Defence", by George Silver, Gentleman.London,Printed for Edward Blount.1599.

Yours in service.
Mór