[ANSTHRLD] Decision meeting at Crown Tournament

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 8 15:05:25 PST 2002

I will be at Three Kings in the early evening and will send the packet with
my lord husband, who will be there all day.

His shield is that red dragon, wings displayed maintaining a gold star on
its chest.  Either he will have the dragon shield with the blue tierce or
the one with the starry background of white with blue stars.  Most likely
wearing a red Hunt jupon or cyclas with the counter charged black and gold
dogs on the badge.

Tomas, Elfsea's herald, can point him out if you don't find him.

medb liath