[ANSTHRLD] Armory-Fieldless Question

Mór inghean Cathail morcathail at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 15:32:50 PST 2002

I cannot answer the first one, however the second looks clear. I find
nothing of a cross Or with an item purpure...

For the first item, however, this was registered:
Northshield, Principality of
The following badge associated with this name was registered in May of 1998
(via the Middle):
(Fieldless) A cross clechy Or within and conojoined to an annulet argent.
for Order of the Pyxis

Would conjoined to an annulet work well for this? An annulet Or changes the
color scheme of this (enough?) I think for another CD, especially being
charged with a thistle.

Just a thought...
YIS,
Mór ingen Cathail