[ANSTHRLD] ER Deputy Online

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 6 06:24:39 PDT 2002

Greetings to everyone!

We are just home from the hospital.  Debbie is doing great.  She is sore
from the surgery and is very tired.  She should be her normal, sarcastic,
teenage self in about 1-2 weeks.  She will require a lot more help than
usual for about 3 weeks.  This will take lots of our time and energy.
Thanks for all the wishes.

Darius & Rosalia