[ANSTHRLD] Decision meeting at Crown Tournament

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 09:58:18 PST 2002

Our Asterisk Herald, Cahira, has asked me to post that the decision meeting for the September ILoI will be held at Crown Tourney.  She would like to hold it at 10am or immediately following morning court, whichever is later.  It will probably be held under the first large metal pavilion.  Final plans will be announced, either at the end of court or in a field cry shortly before the meeting.

Please note that this applies only to the decision meeting, not to the plenary chapter meeting.

(Medb, she hadn't seen your request when she set the time and she has time constraints of her own.  Besides, I think you may be more interested in the plenary chapter meeting which will probably be later.)

Kathri