[ANSTHRLD] Plenary Meeting at Crown Tourney

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 31 15:03:30 PST 2002

Hello All!  Well, being that sooooo many people piped up at what time they
want to hold the meeting, I guess I will have to take the words under
advisement and assign a time.

How about 1:30?

That will give me plenty of time to make it to the event (for I am
daytripping) and that should not interfere with the final rounds.  I don't
expect the meeting to last very long and I will be available throughout the
day and afternoon.

The agenda is as follows:
Finalize the discussions on the PE Exams
Any added comments on Record Retention.

If you have anything else that you would like to discuss, please let me
know.

In service,
Rosalia, Star