[ANSTHRLD] River's Run device

Kathy Herndon northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 6 21:46:11 PDT 2002

>>I believe the submission you are looking for is:
>>Tír Medóin.
>
>Uh, no.  That is Rockdale, Texas and is before
>the College of Arms right now.

Oops!  That's what happens when one tries to be helpful but really
doesn't have time to do it properly.  I was so certain that this
group's submission had been in an ILoI, because thought I remembered
commentary on it.  The name was Gaelic and meant "land of thistles"
or "thistle-fields" or some such and the device had a thistle on it.

Well, I've dug around a little more, and what I remembered as
commentary was actually discussion on this very e-mail list.  (July
2000, subject "Group Name Help").  I'm inclined to think the
submission forms were never actually turned in, which is not such a
bad thing considering the group now wants a completely different name.

Rosamund