[ANSTHRLD] Documentation Request - 'de Felice'

Mór ingen Cathail morcathail at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:07:31 PDT 2002

San Felice is a town in Italy, from medieval times, in the (I guess) modern
province of Berardenga. Another spelling showing up is Filis, in English as
Felix. There are several Saints Felice, Filis, and Felix

Since you were looking at 'de Felice', the existence of a village in Italy
should be what you need, yes?

HTH,
Mór