[ANSTHRLD] Conflict checking device

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 15:42:16 PDT 2002

Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds.

Look at how this item has been registered.

Magnus

Randwulf the Hermit June of 1993 (via Ansteorra):
Or, in pale a t'ai-chi argent and sable and an aloe vera vert.
Morgan ap Llewellan Peregrine August of 1979 (via Atenveldt):
Sable, a Tai-ch'i, the line of division forming a hawk's head erect, voided,
orbed argent.
Malik the Malicious February of 1999 (via Atenveldt):
Sable, a tai-chi sable and argent, fimbriated Or, within flames in annulo
proper.