[ANSTHRLD] Lost Submission

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Tue Sep 10 09:06:26 PDT 2002

I was Bordure and hand-carried the Pennsic 1999 submissions back to
Ansteorra.  There were only 6 of them.

[FYI: Ansteorra did not accept submissions at the Pennsic consultation
table in 2000, so there are zero "Pennsic" submissions for that year.]

Since my list of the Pennsic 1999 submissions turned out to be easily
find-able in my old Bordure mailbox, I thought I'd post it here in case it
might help anyone out.  I do not know the current status of any of these
submissions.

The notes below each item were notes I wrote in an email to the Pennsic
consultation coordinator in August of 1999 when we were confirming/fixing
tracking/receipt/money issues.  We got those resolved and Ansteorra
received payment (forwarded from the Pennsic consultation table) for all
six items according to my email records.

The list below has NOT been updated with current status of the submissions.

Mari

-------------------

Alistair of Avalon (Gates Edge) - device resubmission (prev. returned in
1991) - Azure, a bear's head cabossed within a mascle of four needles Or.
     - name is registered: "Alistair of Avalon" was registered 10/91 via
the East

Beatriz the Blunt (Stargate) - new device - Per pale gules and Or, a sun in
his splendor and a bordure counterchanged.
     ***** PROBLEM: she has checked that his name was previously submitted
via Ansteorra and there is a note that it is "pending in kingdom".  But
Daniel's index has no listing of such a submission.

Charles de Bourbon (Bordermarch) - new device - Quartely Or and azure, a
cross flory and a bordure fleury counterchanged.
     ***** PROBLEM: he has checked that his name was previously submitted
via Ansteorra.  But Daniel's index has no listing of such a submission.
And the name is ringing warning bells in my brain.  Could this name be a
conflict with a member of French royalty?

Gwineth of Llyn Glaslyn (no branch listed) - name

Valldemarr Hammerhand (Bryn Gwlad) - name

Valldemarr Hammerhand (Bryn Gwlad) - new device - Per bend sinister wavy
argent and azure a scalion sable and a cross botony Or