[ANSTHRLD] Creative Heraldry

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Sep 15 10:56:26 PDT 2002

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002, Cahira <cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com> wrote:
> No, it won't be in a chat format.

Bless you.

> When the ICC comes out, I'll send out a text form to the ANSTHRLDS
> list that will have a form similar to the following.

To be clear, it'll include the ICC and then the name/result/notes part
you listed?

> So, what do y'all think? Is there anybody that is particularly for
> this idea? Is there anybody that is adamantly against this idea?

It sounds OK to me.  I like the notion, and if we don't experiment
with other methods of doing business we'll likely never make any
improvements.

Something to consider for the future might be a Web page version.
People who aren't subscribed to the list could play.  More importantly
to me, one of the advantages of a meeting is that you hear each
person's points and can reply/rebut them -- a Web page could list all
the previous meeting comments.  (It should be a simple Web page,
perhaps implemented using Wiki -- no JavaScript, Java, cookie, or any
other cruft; plain forms will do!)

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com; work is tmcd at us.ibm.com.