[ANSTHRLD] Creative Heraldry

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Mon Sep 16 04:08:21 PDT 2002

SNIP
> I will need all responses on or before October 5 so
> that I can get the AICC typed up and sent to Bordure.

Thank you!  That will give me a decent amount of time to get the LoI done.
I haven't gotten word from SquidPak on the October deadline yet (it's not on
their website at the moment), but I'll advise when I know for sure.

> So, what do y'all think? Is there anybody that is
> particularly for this idea? Is there anybody that is
> adamantly against this idea?

I'm willing to try it and see how it works.  I just hope it isn't too much
paperwork.  It sounds to me like we have a round of commentary, followed by
the ICC, then a round of individual decisions, then Asterisk has to go over
all the individual decisions to determine the final decision.  On the other
hand, I do see the advantage of being able to include more people in the
decision process this way.

In service,
Alden