[ANSTHRLD] RE: Ansteorra Queen's Device

Gail Gavit ggavit at interconnect.net
Sat Sep 21 10:07:06 PDT 2002

Greetings and good wishes,
If you have seen this request on another post I apologize, but I am trying to find a picture of the Queen of Ansteorra's Arms. (Not her personal one)  I have found the heraldic description but I'm not very good at visualizing it. In anticipation of a royal vist I am creating regalia and just cannot find a pic of this device with good detail for reproduction purposes. Can someone please direct me to a link? My email is:  ggavit at interconnect.net
In eternal debt,
Lady Katherine Brandon
Shire of Seawinds