[ANSTHRLD] RE: Ansteorra Queen's Device

Mór ingen Cathail morcathail at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 21 20:42:07 PDT 2002

The only difference between the queens arms and the kings (kingdom) arms are
the roses.... six black roses positioned like the laurel wreath (three per
side) with green barbs leaves etc. on top of each black rose is a gold rose
with black seeds and green leaves.

http://www.goldenstag.net/MiscSCA/KingdomColors.htm
this link shows your kingdoms arms, but not your queens...

I do not expect this attachment to get to the list, so am sending it to Gail
privately also... HTH...

YIS,
Mór ingen Cathail
Barony of Caerthe, Outlands