[ANSTHRLD] conflict check

Blaise de Cormeilles blaise at scadian.net
Mon Sep 23 15:39:19 PDT 2002

Quoting Brent.Ryder at compucom.com:

> > Can I please get some assistance conflict checking the following:
> >
> > Per bend sable and gules in sinister chief a dragon segreant (rampant)
> > argent.
>
> I am fairly sure that unless the move is forced, that it is clear of the
> following with CD's for position on the field and a CD for the field itself.
> The closest one (Morgana Isolde of Ander Hall) has a CD for the field, but I
> am not sure if I would give a CD between 'in chief' and 'in sinister
> chief':
>
> Brychan Tammas|9601E|d|Gyronny Or and azure, a dragon segreant argent
>
> Karolyi Attila Laszlo|9201C|d|Per pale embattled barry sable and Or and vert,
> in sinister a dragon sejant erect argent.
>
> Morgana Isolde of Ander Hall|8407C|d|Per saltire gules and lozengy gules and
> Or, in chief a dragon segreant argent

As the dragon does not share a tincture with the field in any of these devices,
none of these has a forced move and there is a CD for the position of the
primary charge in each case.

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-  /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles         \ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN