[ANSTHRLD] Per pall charges

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Sep 25 18:03:26 PDT 2002

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 05:51:48PM -0700, Ray Smith wrote:
> I'm still trying to picture a hexagon per pall.  Is it possible per pall vert and purpure a hexagon gules, or somesuch?  (and is it possible to link to a picture).

I don't have a picture currently, but I'll give you another description:
think of a 6-sided die set on a corner, so the three colors are the top
face, the right-hand face, and the left-hand face.  (He's wanting the
field Argent, but it's irrelevant for the purposes of my question, so I
left that out.)

I believe he's trying to represent some bit of paperfolding/origami
thing, preferably geometric, on his device. No comments from the peanut
gallery.

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith