[ANSTHRLD] Fw: Academy of Saint Gabriel Report for Client 2564

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Sep 28 12:17:37 PDT 2002

Ok Gang,

The client is me and I'm thinking of registering my alternate personnae name
"Zelda the Begger".  This is what the Academy found for me.  What do you
think?  Should I attempt to register the name as above or the alternate
possible of "Zelda der Bettler"???

Let me know your thoughts...but then I knew you would.  :)
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen