[ANSTHRLD] Creative Heraldry

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 09:59:32 PDT 2002

Hi all!!

This is a "heads up" to let you all know of something
different that we are going to try in October for the
Asterisk decision meeting:

For two reasons (lack of funds on my part, and
encouragement of more people to participate), we are
going to have the October decision meeting online. No,
it won't be in a chat format. When the ICC comes out,
I'll send out a text form to the ANSTHRLDS list that
will have a form similar to the following.

1. Name of Submitter

Name:  ___ forward to Laurel   ___ return for more
work

Device: ___ forward to Laurel  ___ return for more
work

Notes: (In this section you can put if we should
change a spelling, add/subtract accent marks,
reblazon, et. al.)

I will need all responses on or before October 5 so
that I can get the AICC typed up and sent to Bordure.

So, what do y'all think? Is there anybody that is
particularly for this idea? Is there anybody that is
adamantly against this idea?

Cahira
very busy Asterisk