[ANSTHRLD] Gazette article on submissions

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 17:02:59 PDT 2002

Alden,

it has been a long day, I have to work this weekend and my first day off
will be when I arise at Elfsea Defender to cook for the heavens only knows
how many folk in our camp.

You have brought a large smile to my face and a good chuckle from a weary
soul.

For that, I most humbly thank you!

Medb Liath