[ANSTHRLD] conflict check

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Mon Sep 23 06:00:12 PDT 2002

> Can I please get some assistance conflict checking the following:
>
> Per bend sable and gules in sinister chief a dragon segreant (rampant)
> argent.

I am fairly sure that unless the move is forced, that it is clear of the following with CD's for position on the field and a CD for the field itself. The closest one (Morgana Isolde of Ander Hall) has a CD for the field, but I am not sure if I would give a CD between 'in chief' and 'in sinister chief':

Brychan Tammas|9601E|d|Gyronny Or and azure, a dragon segreant argent

Karolyi Attila Laszlo|9201C|d|Per pale embattled barry sable and Or and vert, in sinister a dragon sejant erect argent.

Morgana Isolde of Ander Hall|8407C|d|Per saltire gules and lozengy gules and Or, in chief a dragon segreant argent

Borek