[ANSTHRLD] Per pall charges

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 17:51:48 PDT 2002

I'm still trying to picture a hexagon per pall.  Is it possible per pall vert and purpure a hexagon gules, or somesuch?  (and is it possible to link to a picture).
I'll leave it to the Daniels of the world to take aim on period-v-nonperiod, but yeah the contrast thingie's gotta go.
Andre
 PKieferjr at aol.com wrote:--
In a message dated 9/25/02 7:27:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
jds at randomgang.com writes:

> I've a submittor interested in, well, what can be best described as a
> hexagon per pall vert, purpure and gules. I know this is not allowable
> for a field division, due to bad contrast, but is the same true for
> charges? I would assume so (and if so, recommend he replace one of the
> colors with argent or Or).

I would certainly hope that's true...and a hexagon? When was that ever used?
I'm betting that could be nailed on non-period grounds.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.
Halberd Pursuivant Taxman, nice guy, Longhorn and other
things.
Barony of Bryn Gwlad pkieferjr at aol.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra "A Smith-and-Wesson beats five aces."

"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger