[ANSTHRLD] conflict check

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Sun Sep 29 15:51:31 PDT 2002

> >"Azure, mullety Or a dragon statant erect affronty wings displayed Or
> >maintaining on its breast something as yet undetermined in a color."
>
> The only one I find close but clear is:
> Michael of Dragonswood March 1975:
> "Azure, a dragon forcene affronty, wings semidisplayed Or, a chief ermine."

Which is clear with CDs for changing the type of secondary charges from
chief to mullets, number of secondary charges from one to lots, and tincture
of secondary charges from ermine to argent.
Magnus, you coulda given someone a heart attack by not saying it was
_clear_, dear!  :)

- Teceangl
--
       Migosh, you can't sleep now!  There's HERALDRY afoot!