[ANSTHRLD] College of Arms

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV1) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 1 11:52:38 PST 2003

Ok,
I have already sent a message clearing up the 'clock' thing, I have not seen
it posted though.  I meant to type cloak.  Secondly, I have never seen any
herald take an oath to fulfill their job, outside of court appearances for
announcements, and informal meetings, and even then it is boiled down to
"this is the new" so and so.  So why has there never been a push to recreate
some of these period ceremonies?  Master Daniel seems to know of at least
one.  Fighters are not the only people in the SCA that can look for more
period ways to go about what they do in the SCA.  Just ideas.  Although any
addition of ceremonies, or oath taking may mean added effort.

Rodrigo